A phase I trial of myeloablative conditioning using clofarabine and high-dose busulfan for patients with refractory haematological malignancies undergoing allogeneic HSCT.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Busulfan; Clofarabine
- Indications Haematological malignancies
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 30 Mar 2012 Actual patient number is 18 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Mar 2012 Actual end date (Nov 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Mar 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.