Open-label Study of Bevacizumab (AVASTIN®) in Combination With Platinum-containing Chemotherapy as First-line Treatment of Patients With Advanced or Recurrent Non-squamous Non-small Cell Lung Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 15 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Platinum complexes
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms SAiL
- Sponsors Roche
- 11 Mar 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Sep 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2012 to 1 Dec 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Jul 2012 Actual patient number changed from 2256 to 2258 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.