A phase II, multi-centre, two-part study to evaluate the safety and efficacy of study drug [V 10153] in acute ischaemic stroke.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Troplasminogen alfa (Primary)
- Indications Embolism and thrombosis; Stroke
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms VASST
- Sponsors Vernalis
- 09 Dec 2015 Treatment arms changed from 1 to 5, Study design changed to Non-randomized as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Mar 2009 Patient numbers amended from 80 to 49 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Mar 2009 End date added from ClinicalTrials.gov.