Phase II Study for Repeated Dosing of the Trifunctional Bispecific Anti-HER-2/Neu x Anti-CD3 Antibody Ertumaxomab in Patients With HER-2/Neu 1+ or 2+/FISH Negative Expressing Advanced or Metastatic Breast Cancer (Stage IIIb/IV) Progressing After Endocrine Treatment.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Nov 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Ertumaxomab (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 20 May 2009 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Jun 2007 New trial record.