A phase 3 open-label trial evaluating the safety, tolerability and immunogenicity of a 13-valent pneumococcal conjugate vaccine in older infants and children who are naive to previous vaccination with pneumococcal conjugate vaccine
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Feb 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Pneumococcal 13-valent CRM197 vaccine conjugate (Primary)
- Indications Pneumococcal infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors Wyeth
- 14 Aug 2012 Actual initiation date changed from 1 May 2007 to 1 Jul 2007 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Jun 2009 Results presented at the 27th Annual Meeting of the European Society for Pediatric Infectious Diseases (ESPID), according to a Wyeth media release.
- 30 Jul 2008 Trial centers updated from NCT.