A phase I, open-label, dose-finding study to evaluate the safety and pharmacokinetics of ONX 0801, a novel alpha-folate receptor-mediated thymidylate synthase inhibitor, in patients with advanced solid tumours.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Drugs CT 900 (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- 31 Mar 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials record.
- 28 Sep 2009 Onyx Pharmaceuticals has announced the initiation of this trial in a company media release.
- 01 Jul 2009 Planned initiation date (30 Sep 2009), planned end date (30 Mar 2011), planned number of patients (60), official title, trial locations and lead trial centers and investigator added as reported by ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials.