Phase 1/2 Study of Pemetrexed (Alimta) Plus Carboplatin, or Pemetrexed Plus Cisplatin With Concurrent Radiation Therapy Followed by Every-21-Day Pemetrexed Consolidation in Patients With Favorable-Prognosis Inoperable Stage IIIA/B Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC).
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 26 Aug 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Pemetrexed (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Cisplatin
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 26 Aug 2013 Results published in the Journal of Thoracic Oncology.
- 05 Jun 2012 Results presented at the 48th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 04 Jun 2012 Results were reported at ASCO-2012 according to a Eli Lilly media release. The results were also reported in the media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History