A Phase 3, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group, Efficacy and Safety Trial of Bapineuzumab (AAB-001, ELN115727) In Patients With Mild to Moderate Alzheimer's Disease Who Are Apolipoprotein E4 Non- Carriers.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Bapineuzumab (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors JANSSEN Alzheimer Immunotherapy
- 02 Feb 2018 Results of Pooled analysis (n=1512) from this and another phase III trial (CT profile 700029662) assessing amyloid-related imaging abnormalities with edema/effusion treated with bapineuzumab published in the Neurology.
- 11 Sep 2012 Results presented at the 16th Congress of the European Federation of Neurological Societies.
- 06 Aug 2012 Primary endpoint 'Disability-Assessment-for-Dementia' has not been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History