Randomised, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel Group Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of 4 Weeks of Treatment of Orally Inhaled BI 1744 CL (3 - 4 Doses) Delivered by the Respimat Inhaler in Patients With COPD.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Mar 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Olodaterol (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 09 Dec 2008 Checked against ClinicalTrials.gov record. Last updated 9 Dec 2008.
- 21 Oct 2008 Actual patient number (409) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Oct 2008 Actual end date (Jan 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History