A Multicenter, Open-label, Randomized, Phase II/III Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Combretastatin A-4 Phosphate in Combination With Paclitaxel and Carboplatin in Comparison With Paclitaxel and Carboplatin Against Anaplastic Thyroid Carcinoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 05 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Fosbretabulin (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Thyroid cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FACT
- Sponsors OXiGENE
- 10 Jun 2013 The results of the FACT study form the basis of OXiGENE's Marketing Application Authorization (MAA) application with the European Medicine Agency (EMA), according to an OXiGENE media release.
- 10 Jun 2013 Final results published in Thyroid journal, according to an OXiGENE media release.
- 09 Sep 2012 Diagnostic pathology data were presented at the 36th Annual Meeting of the European Thyroid Association, according to an OXiGENE media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History