A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Phase 2a Proof-of-Concept Study to Evaluate the Efficacy of Maximally Tolerated Doses of Retigabine vs. Placebo in Reducing the Pain Associated With Post-Herpetic Neuralgia.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Retigabine (Primary)
- Indications Neuropathic pain; Postherpetic neuralgia
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bausch Health Companies; Valeant Pharmaceuticals International
- 10 Jan 2012 Additional lead trial investigator (David Lineberry) identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Jan 2010 Actual end date (1 Dec 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 13 Jan 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.