Phase I/II Study of Allogeneic Stem Cell Transplantation for Patients With Hematologic Diseases and Renal Cell Carcinoma, Using Haploidentical Family Donors and Sub-Myeloablative Conditioning With Campath 1H.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 09 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Alemtuzumab (Primary) ; Fludarabine
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Fanconi's anaemia; Graft-versus-host disease; Haematological malignancies; Hairy cell leukaemia; Hodgkin's disease; Multiple myeloma; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Plasma cell leukaemia; Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma; Renal cell carcinoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms HIMSUM
- 08 Mar 2013 Planned number of patients changed from 20 to 45 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Apr 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2012 to 1 Dec 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Dec 2010 Planned End Date changed to 1 Dec 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.