A Phase II Clinical Trial on the Efficacy of Photodynamic Therapy With Porfimer Sodium (Photofrin) for Malignant and Pre-Malignant Lesions and Condemned Mucosa Syndrome in the Upper Aerodigestive Tract.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Porfimer sodium (Primary)
- Indications Head and neck cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 17 Oct 2013 Planned number of patients changed from 47 to 45 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Apr 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 14 Feb 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2010 to 1 Apr 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.