Pilot Study of Changes in FDG- and FLT-PET Imaging in Patients With Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Following Treatment With Erlotinib.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Erlotinib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Genentech
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 30 Sep 2011 The primary endpoint assessment duration has been changed from 3.5 years to 2 years, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 18 May 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.