Study CR9112792: A 12-month, Randomized, Double-blind, Parallel-group, Placebo and Active-controlled Dose-range Finding Study of the Efficacy and Safety of SB-751689 in Post-menopausal Women With Osteoporosis.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ronacaleret (Primary) ; Alendronic acid; Teriparatide
- Indications Postmenopausal osteoporosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacogenomic; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 08 May 2010 Interim results were reported at the 2010 IOF World Congress on Osteoporosis and 10th European Congress on Clinical and Economic Aspects of Osteoporosis and Osteoarthritis.
- 08 May 2010 Results were reported at the 2010 IOF World Congress on Osteoporosis and 10th European Congress on Clinical and Economic Aspects of Osteoporosis and Osteoarthritis.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History