Study CR9112792: A 12-month, Randomized, Double-blind, Parallel-group, Placebo and Active-controlled Dose-range Finding Study of the Efficacy and Safety of SB-751689 in Post-menopausal Women With Osteoporosis.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ronacaleret (Primary) ; Alendronic acid; Teriparatide
- Indications Postmenopausal osteoporosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacogenomic; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 08 May 2010 Interim results were reported at the 2010 IOF World Congress on Osteoporosis and 10th European Congress on Clinical and Economic Aspects of Osteoporosis and Osteoarthritis.
- 08 May 2010 Results were reported at the 2010 IOF World Congress on Osteoporosis and 10th European Congress on Clinical and Economic Aspects of Osteoporosis and Osteoarthritis.
- 06 Apr 2010 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov (NCT00471237).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History