Phase II, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Mask, Double-Dummy Study Comparing Efficacy and Safety of Intravenous Peramivir Once Daily Versus Oral Oseltamivir Twice Daily in Adults With Acute Serious or Potentially Life-Threatening Influenza
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Peramivir (Primary) ; Oseltamivir
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 08 Jul 2011 New source identified and integrated (Australian New Zealand Clinical Trials Registry; ACTRN12607000282482).
- 21 Oct 2010 Results from a sub-group of patients with influenza B infections will be presented at the 48th Annual Infectious Diseases Society of America according to a BioCryst media release.
- 23 Feb 2009 Results reported at XI International Symposium on Respiratory Viral Infections, according to a BioCryst media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History