Inhaled pre-prandial human insulin versus subcutaneous injected insulin aspart in subjects with diabetes and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease: a 52-week open label, multicentre, randomized, parallel trial to investigate long-term safety.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Insulin (Primary) ; Insulin aspart
- Indications Type 1 diabetes mellitus; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms iINHALE-8
- Sponsors Novo Nordisk
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 14 Jan 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2009 to 1 Mar 2008 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Jun 2008 Actual end date changed from Jan 2008 to Mar 2008 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.