A Phase II, Open-Label, Single Arm Clinical Trial to Study the Mechanism of Action of CP-675,206 in Patients With In-Transit and Metastatic Melanoma Amenable to Repeated Outpatient Tumor Biopsies
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Tremelimumab (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 28 Jan 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 10 Sep 2015 Retrospective analysis of this study and 3 other studies [See CTP700006688, CTP700001565 , study A3671001] were published in the European Journal of Cancer.