A Multi-Center, Randomized, Double-Blind Phase III Study of the Efficacy and Safety of the Misoprostol Vaginal Insert Compared to Cervidil for Women Requiring Cervical Ripening and Induction of Labor (The MVP Study).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Jun 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Dinoprostone; Misoprostol
- Indications Labour disorders; Labour induction
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MVP
- 01 Oct 2008 Results have been published in Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- 10 Sep 2007 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 12 Jun 2007 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History