A phase 3, randomized, double-blind, multicenter study of proteinase 3 PR1 peptide mixed with montanide ISA-51 VG adjuvant [leukaemia vaccine] and administered with GM-CSF [granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor; sargramostim] in elderly patients with AML [acute myeloid leukaemia] in first complete remission or adults in second complete remission: a pivotal study.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Jan 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Montanide ISA-51; PR1 peptide vaccine; Sargramostim
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 26 Feb 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Nov 2007 Trial centres added.
- 12 Jun 2007 New trial record.