Study of Dasatinib (BMS-354825) in Subjects With Chronic Phase or Advanced Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia (CML) or Philadelphia Chromosome Positive Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (Ph+ ALL) Who Are Resistant to or Intolerant of Imatinib Mesylate.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Mar 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Dasatinib (Primary)
- Indications Chronic myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 24 Mar 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Jun 2007 New trial record.