A Phase II Study of LBH589B in Adult Patients with Refractory Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma and Prior HDAC Inhibitor Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Panobinostat (Primary)
- Indications Cutaneous T cell lymphoma; Mycosis fungoides; Sezary syndrome
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 27 Apr 2012 Actual end date (Sep 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Feb 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Mar 2009 New source identified and integrated (University of Washington Health Sciences record 6588).