Phase I/II Evaluation of Safety and Efficacy of Pathotropic Nanoparticles Bearing a Dominant Negative Cyclin G1 Construct (Rexin-G) as Intervention for Recurrent or Metastatic Breast Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 09 Jun 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Rexin-G (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Epeius Biotechnologies Corporation
- 09 Jun 2011 Actual end date (Jun 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Jun 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Feb 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.