Evaluation of Safety and Efficacy of Rexin-G as Intervention for Recurrent or Metastatic Sarcoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 09 Jun 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Rexin-G (Primary)
- Indications Chondrosarcoma; Ewing's sarcoma; Leiomyosarcoma; Liposarcoma; Osteosarcoma; Sarcoma; Soft tissue sarcoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 09 Jun 2011 Actual end date (Jun 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Jun 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Jun 2010 Patient number changed from 20 to 36 as reported by Epeius Biotechnologies Corporation media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History