A Randomized, Open-Label, Controlled, Phase II Trial of Combination Chemotherapy With or Without Panitumumab as First-Line Treatment of Subjects With Metastatic or Recurrent Head and Neck Cancer, and Cross-Over Second-Line Panitumumab Monotherapy of Subjects Who Fail the Combination Chemotherapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Oct 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Panitumumab (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Docetaxel
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PARTNER
- Sponsors Amgen
- 01 Oct 2016 According to results published in the Oral Oncology Journal, the study protocol was amended which limited enrollment to patients <70 years owing to excess toxicity in older patients and added mandatory pegfilgrastim/filgrastim support.
- 08 Jan 2014 As per the ClinicalTrials.gov rercord (NCT00454779), the planned end date has changed from 1 Dec 2012 to 1 Sep 2014.
- 04 Jun 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to presentation of results.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History