A Phase II, Single-arm, Open-label Study of Trastuzumab-MCC-DM1 Administered Intravenously to Patients With HER2-Positive Metastatic Breast Cancer Who Have Progressed While Receiving HER2-Directed Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Trastuzumab emtansine (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Genentech
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 09 Jun 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 31 May 2009 Results have been presented at the 2009 Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO), according to an Immunogen media release.