A Phase II, Open Label, Multiple Center Study of huC242-DM4 Given as an Intravenous Infusion Once Every Three Weeks to Patients With Metastatic Gastric or Gastroesophageal Junction Carcinomas.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Cantuzumab ravtansine (Primary)
- Indications Gastric cancer; Oesophageal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors ImmunoGen
- 05 Aug 2009 Status changed from recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Apr 2009 Planned number of patients changed from 45 to 55 as reported by M.D. Anderson Cancer Center.
- 07 Apr 2009 Planned end date changed from May 2010 to Sep 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.