Study to assess immunogenicity, reactogenicity and safety of 1 dose of GSK Biologicals' MenACWY vaccine vs. 1 dose of Sanofi-Pasteur's Menactra in healthy subjects 10-25 years
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Meningococcal vaccine groups A C Y W-135 conjugate (Primary)
- Indications Meningococcal infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 29 Jan 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Oct 2007 Status changed from recruiting to in progress.
- 14 Jun 2007 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History