Combination of Olmesartan and calcium channel blocker or low dose diuretics in high risk elderly hypertensive patients study (COLM-study)
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 01 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Olmesartan medoxomil (Primary) ; Amlodipine; Azelnidipine; Indapamide; Thiazide diuretics; Trichlormethiazide
- Indications Cardiovascular disorders; Essential hypertension
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms COLM
- 17 Jun 2013 Tolerability results presented at the 23rd European Meeting on Hypertension.
- 17 Jun 2013 Primary analysis presented at the 23rd European Meeting on Hypertension.
- 01 Sep 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History