A Two-step Phase 1 Study Investigating the Combination of RAD001 With Carboplatin, Paclitaxel and Bevacizumab in Non-small-cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) Patients Not Treated Previously With Systemic Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 11 Feb 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab; Carboplatin; Everolimus; Paclitaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Novartis; Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 27 Apr 2012 Trial phase changed from II to I as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Apr 2012 Actual number of patients changed from 52 to 69 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Apr 2012 Trial phase changed from I/II to II as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.