A Randomized Withdrawal, Active- and Placebo-controlled, Double-blind, Multi-center Phase III Trial Assessing Safety and Efficacy of Oral CG5503 (Tapentadol) PR* in Subjects With Moderate to Severe Chronic Malignant Tumor-related Pain
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tapentadol (Primary) ; Morphine
- Indications Cancer pain
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Grunenthal
- 14 Jul 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 498 to 573 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 01 Jun 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Nov 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2011 to 1 Apr 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.