A Phase I, Open-Label, Dose-Escalation, Multicentre Study of KW-2478 Administered as a Single Agent Intravenously in a Consecutive Dosing Schedule in Patients With Relapsed/Refractory Multiple Myeloma, Chronic Lymphocytic Leukaemia or B-Cell Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs KW 2478 (Primary)
- Indications B cell lymphoma; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Multiple myeloma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Kyowa Hakko Kirin
- 14 Oct 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2010 to 1 Dec 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Dec 2009 Actual patient number (27) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Dec 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.