A Randomized Double-Blind Placebo-Controlled Trial Of The Effects Of Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) In Slowing The Progression Of Alzheimer's Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Docosahexaenoic acid (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 04 Nov 2010 Results from this trial have been published in the the Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA) according to a Martek Biosciences media release.
- 03 Nov 2010 Results have been published in JAMA.
- 27 Aug 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.