A multi-center, randomized, parallel group, double-blind, placebo controlled proof of concept and dose ranging study with an active control to assess the efficacy and safety/tolerability of UK-369,003 immediate release (IR) and modified release (MR) in the treatment of men with lower urinary tract symptoms (LUTS) with and without erectile dysfunction (ED)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Gisadenafil; Tamsulosin
- Indications Benign prostatic hyperplasia; Lower urinary tract symptoms
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 19 Nov 2010 Planned number of patients changed from 414 to 609.
- 22 Feb 2010 Results published in BJU International.
- 23 Apr 2008 Added tamsulosin as an active comparator drug; update from ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History