A Randomized Double-Blind Parallel Group Study Comparing Casodex (or Generic Equivalent) 50mg Plus Placebo to Casodex (or Generic Equivalent) 50mg Plus Dutasteride 3.5mg Administered for 18 Months to Men With Prostate Cancer Who Have Failed First-Line Androgen Deprivation Therapy (Assessed by Rising PSA) Followed by a Two-Year Extension Phase
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Bicalutamide (Primary) ; Dutasteride
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 18 Sep 2010 Planned end date changed from May 2009 to Mar 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Sep 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.