A Phase 3, Randomized, Multicenter, Double-Blind, Allopurinol-Controlled Study Assessing the Efficacy and Safety of Oral Febuxostat in Subjects With Gout.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Febuxostat (Primary) ; Allopurinol
- Indications Gout
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CONFIRMS
- 28 May 2011 Results according to baseline comorbidities in diabetic patients were presented at the 12th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism.
- 18 Oct 2009 Additional data presented at the 73rd Annual Scientific Meeting of the American College of Rheumatology, according to a Protreolix media release.
- 10 Nov 2008 Results were presented at the American College of Rheumatology meeting in Oct 2008.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History