Phase I/II Study of Safety and Immunogenicity of Quadrivalent Meningococcal Conjugate Vaccine (MCV4) in HIV-Infected Children and Youth And Open Label Immunogenicity Study of a Booster Dose of MCV4 in Previously Immunized HIV-Infected Children and Youth.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 19 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Meningococcal vaccine groups A C Y W-135 conjugate (Primary)
- Indications Meningococcal group A infections; Meningococcal group C infections; Meningococcal group W-135 infections; Meningococcal group Y infections; Meningococcal infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Mar 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Jan 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Feb 2013 to 1 Jun 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History