A randomised, double-blind active (pramipexole 0.5 mg Tid [three times daily]) and placebo controlled, efficacy study of pramipexole given 0.5 mg and 0.75 mg Bid [twice daily] over a 12-week treatment phase in early Parkinson's disease patients (PramiBID).
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 22 Dec 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Pramipexole (Primary)
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PramiBID
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim; Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 13 Nov 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported on ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Oct 2008 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, based on information from ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Jun 2008 The expected completion date for this trial is now 1 Sep 2008 as reported by ClinicaTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History