A Multi-Center, Prospective, Longitudinal, Randomized, Double-Blind, Phase III Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Daily Administration of Pravastatin 40 mg or Fenofibrate 160 mg or Pravafen (the Combination of Pravastatin and Fenofibrate 40/160 mg) for 12 Weeks Followed by a 52-Week Open-Label Safety Phase of the Pravafen Alone in the Treatment of Combined Hyperlipidemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Jul 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Fenofibrate; Fenofibrate/pravastatin; Pravastatin
- Indications Hyperlipidaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Shionogi Pharma
- 07 Jul 2009 Actual end date (Jul 2009) and actual number of patients (481) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Jul 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Oct 2007 Status changed from recruiting to in progress.