A Randomized Double-Blind Phase III Study of RAD001 10mg/d Plus Best Supportive Care Versus Placebo Plus Best Supportive Care In The Treatment Of Patients With Advanced Pancreatic Neuroendocrine Tumor (NET).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary)
- Indications Neuroendocrine tumours; Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RADIANT-3
- Sponsors Novartis
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 12 Oct 2017 Results of pooled data assessing effectiveness of sunitinib and everolimus in patients with pancreatic neuroendocrine tumours from two trial (RADIANT-3 and A6181111 ), were presented at the 20th Annual European Congress of the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research.
- 12 Sep 2016 Results of final overall survival and biomarker analysis published in the Journal of Clinical Oncology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History