A Phase II Study of Oral Tamibarotene in Acute Promyelocytic Leukemia Patients Who Have Received Prior Therapy With ATRA and Arsenic Trioxide (STAR-1).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Tamibarotene (Primary)
- Indications Acute promyelocytic leukaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms STAR-1
- Sponsors CytRx Corporation
- 01 Jan 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Jul 2012 Company added in the association field as reported by EudraCT.
- 13 Mar 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2012 to 1 Jun 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History