Randomized controlled Phase 3 trial of all-trans retinoic acid(ATRA) versus new synthetic retinoid Tamibarotene(Am80) for maintenance therapy in patients with adult acute promyelocytic leukemia: Japan Adult Leukemia Study Group (JALSG) APL204 Study.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tamibarotene (Primary) ; Tretinoin
- Indications Acute promyelocytic leukaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 12 Dec 2017 Results presented at the 59th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology
- 10 Dec 2012 Primary endpoint 'Relapse-free-survival-rate' has not been met.
- 10 Dec 2012 Results presented at the 54th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History