A Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo Controlled, Multi-Center Trial of Oseltamivir for the Seasonal Prophylaxis of Influenza in Immunocompromised Patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 30 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Oseltamivir (Primary) ; Oseltamivir (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 04 May 2016 Time frame for primary endpoint changed from 12 weeks to 112 days.
- 30 Aug 2009 Results reported at the 14th Congress of the European Society for Organ Transplantation.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History