A Phase II Open Label Study of CB7630 (Abiraterone Acetate) and Prednisone in Patients With Advanced Prostate Cancer Who Have Failed Androgen Deprivation and Docetaxel-Based Chemotherapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Jul 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Abiraterone acetate (Primary) ; Prednisolone; Prednisone
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 16 Feb 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2010 to 1 Jun 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Jun 2009 Results were presented at the 2009 ASCO Annual Meeting, according to a Cougar media release.