A Phase 2 Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Weekly Doses of Marqibo (vincristine sulfate liposomes injection) in Adult Patients with Philadelphia Chromosome-negative Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL) in Second Relapse or Adult Patients with Philadelphia Chromosome-negative ALL Who Failed Two Treatment Lines of Anti-leukemia Chemotherapy (HBS407).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Vincristine (Primary)
- Indications Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms rALLy
- Sponsors Spectrum Pharmaceuticals; Talon Therapeutics
- 08 Dec 2015 Results of post-hoc analysis (n=44) presented at the 57th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology
- 06 Jun 2011 Results have been presented at ASCO-2011 according to a Talon Therapeutics media release. Results were also summarised in the media release.
- 29 Nov 2010 According to a company media release, Hana Biosciences presented results from this trial at ASH (abstract A2142).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History