Phase 1 study of CPX-351 (cytarabine:daunorubicin) liposome injection in patients with advanced hematologic malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 19 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Cytarabine/daunorubicin (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Haematological malignancies; Leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Jazz Pharmaceuticals Inc
- 19 Dec 2018 Results of the population pharmacokinetics analysis based on pooled data from Study 101, 206 and 301 (n=195) published in the Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
- 08 Jun 2009 Final data were presented on the activity of CPX-351 against leukemia at the European Hematology Association (EHA) congress, Berling, Germany, according to Celator Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 09 Dec 2008 Final results were presented at the 50th American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting, according to a Celator Pharmaceuticals media release.