A Multicenter, Double-blind, Randomised, Parallel Group, Placebo-controlled Phase III Study of the Efficacy and Safety of Quetiapine Fumarate Sustained Release (Seroquel SR) as Mono-therapy in the Treatment of Elderly Patients with Generalised Anxiety Disorder (CHROMIUM Study).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Quetiapine (Primary)
- Indications Generalised anxiety disorder
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CHROMIUM
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 12 Jul 2011 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database, EudraCT2006-001195-21).
- 22 May 2010 Results have been presented at the 163rd Annual Meeting of the American Psychiatric Association (APA).
- 28 Jun 2009 Results have been presented at the 9th World Congress of Biological Psychiatry
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History