A Pivotal Phase 2 Study Of The Anti-Angiogenesis Agent AG-013736 In Patients With 131I-Refractory Metastatic Or Unresectable Locally-Advanced Thyroid Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Axitinib (Primary)
- Indications Thyroid cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 12 Mar 2016 Results (pooled analysis of this and other study, n = 98) assessing exposure-response relationship presented at the 117th Annual Meeting of the American Society for Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics.
- 01 Sep 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Jul 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2013 to 1 Aug 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.