Phase III Open-Label Randomized Study of Amonafide L-Malate in Combination With Cytarabine Compared to Daunorubicin in Combination With Cytarabine in Patients With Secondary Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML)- The ACCEDE Study.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Mar 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Amonafide (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Daunorubicin
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ACCEDE
- Sponsors Antisoma Research
- 28 Apr 2012 Additional trial locations identified as reported by EudraCT.
- 07 Jun 2011 Results presented at the 47th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 31 Jan 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued. As a result of not meeting the primary endpoint, Antisoma will discontinue development of amonafide.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History